KIA Car Price list in Nigeria – Kia Motors Corporation, commonly known as Kia Motors. is a South Korean multinational automotive manufacturer headquartered in Seoul. It is South Korea’s second-largest automobile manufacturer following the Hyundai Motor Company, with sales of over 3.3 million vehicles in 2015.
It is South Korea’s second-largest automobile manufacturer following the Hyundai Motor Company, with sales of over 3.3 million vehicles in 2015. As of December 2015, the Kia Motor Corporation is a minority-owned by Hyundai, which owns a 33.88% stake valued at just over US$6 billion. Kia, in turn, is a minority owner of more than twenty Hyundai subsidiaries ranging from 4.9% up to 45.37%, totalling more than US$8.3 billion.
One amazing thing that the Kia brand brought to Nigeria at the time was a cheaper alternative to seemingly luxury cars. Its models were slightly less expensive compared to what you might consider mainstream exotic brands. Many believe that this tells on the quality of the brand too, but that claim may have been defeated as Kia has treated us to some amazing products over the years.
Prices of used Kia cars in Nigeria
|Kia Sportage 2.0 4×4 Automatic 2015||₦5,700,000 – ₦6,800,000|
|Kia Sorento 2005||₦ 900,000 – ₦1,500,000|
|Kia Sportage 2.0 4×4 Automatic 2013||₦3,500,000 – ₦,200,000|
|Kia SOUL + 2014||₦1,900,000 – ₦2,500,000|
|Kia Rio 1.1 CRDi 2014||₦1,500,000 – ₦2,000,000|
|Kia Sportage 2007||₦800,000 – ₦1,400,000|
|Kia Rio 2001||₦600,000 – ₦750,000|
|Kia Picanto 2010||₦600,000 – ₦1,000,000|
Foreign Used Kia Prices in Nigeria
|Kia Sportage EX 2015||₦4,000,000 – ₦6,000,000|
|Kia Mohave 2011||₦4,000,000 – ₦5,500,000|
|Kia Sorento 2011||₦4,000,000 – ₦5,200,000|
|Kia Soul 2010||₦2,400,000 – ₦3,000,000|
|Kia Cerato 1.5 CRDi 2009||₦1,500,000 – ₦2,300,000|
|Kia Rondo EX 2009||₦2,100,000 – ₦2,800,000|
|Kia Optima 1.7 CRDi 2012||₦6,000,000 – ₦7,500,000|
|Kia Optima EX 2013||₦6,000,000 – ₦7,000,000|
|Kia Sportage 2.0 L 4WD 2012||₦5,000,000 – ₦6,500,000|
|Kia Soul 2010||₦2,600,000 – ₦3,600,000|
|Kia Sportage 1.6 GDi 2005||₦1,500,000 – ₦2,000,000|
|Kia Sportage 2007||₦2,000,000 – ₦3,000,000|
|Kia Spectra 2008||₦2,200,000 – ₦2,800,000|
|Kia K2700 2007||₦1,700,000 – ₦2,400,000|
|Kia Sorento 3.3 V6 2005||₦950,000 – ₦1,400,000|
Brand New Kia Car Prices in Nigeria
|Kia Rio||₦7,800,000 – ₦8,500,000|
|Kia Optima||₦13,000,000 – ₦15,000,000|
|Kia Picanto||₦6,500,000 – ₦8,500,000|
|Kia Sportage||₦14,000,000 – ₦16,000,000|
Most Beautiful things of Kia cars
- Exterior/Interior Beauty: The Kia brand actually comes with a lot of style, especially the current models. This is one quality that makes the brand stand out within its league.
- Affordability: I have mentioned this passively, but I think it’s important I emphasize it. Within its rank, Kia seems one of the most affordable brands out there.
- Efficiency: The brand is also very efficient. It is great for personal, corporate and even family use. You can never go wrong with this one.
- Added Features: From the sound system, AC, GPS and other amazing features, to great car chairs and pigeon area, you sure have a great companion with a Kia.
- Kia Cadenza/K7 sedan
- Kia Carens/Rondo hatchback
- Kia Carnival/Sedona MPV
- Kia Ceed/Pro Ceed sedan/station wagon/hatchback
- Kia Forte/Forte Koup/K3/Shuma/Cerato sedan/hatchback/coupe
- Kia Mohave/Borrego SUV
- Kia Niro HEV/PHEV/EV hybrid/plug-in hybrid/electric crossover
- Kia Optima/K5 sedan/hybrid/plug-in hybrid
- Kia Picanto/Morning/EuroStar hatchback
- Kia K9/K900/Quoris luxury sedan
- Kia Ray plug-in hybrid hatchback
- Kia Rio/K2 sedan/hatchback
- Kia Seltos SUV
- Kia Sorento SUV
- Kia Soul hatchback
- Kia Soul EV/e-Soul plug-in hybrid hatchback
- Kia Sportage SUV
- Kia Stinger performance sedan
- Kia Stonic crossover
- Kia Telluride SUV
- Kia Venga hatchback
2020 Kia Soul Price
Kia has released the new 2020 Soul, which enters its third generation for 2020. The small hatchback whose blocky countenance makes an anti-style statement ups its design game with this latest version—check out the slit-like wraparound headlamps and the giant, bracket-shaped tail lights. It also adds even more available equipment than before and branches out personality-wise with the quasi-crossover X-Line and the sporty GT-Line variants, which join the more mainstream LX, S, and EX trims.
For all its power, this engine is commendably economical. The EPA says to expect 27 mpg in the city and 32 mpg on the highway, and I averaged an indicated 31 mpg over 350 miles that were a highway for the most part with a fair bit of suburban and some stuck-in-traffic thrown in. For comparison, the standard 2.0-litre with its CVT ranges between 27 and 29 mpg city and 33 to 35 mpg on the highway. (The base engine in combo with the stick shift is actually the thirstiest choice at 25/31 mpg).
The List price for the new 2020 Kia Soul will start from 8.1 million naira ($17,490) – 12.7 million naira ($27,490)
2020 Kia Forte Price
The Kia Forte rolls into 2021 with nary a tweak to its styling, powertrains, or features. The 2020 Kia Forte has plenty of standard features, ample trunk space, and good fuel economy. For these reasons and more, it ranks well among compact cars.
The range-topping Forte GT starts at ₦8.7 million ($18,855) – ₦11 million ($24,055).