South Africa is a home for the latest new models of cars, everyone is happy As 2020 finally ended, we move ahead to 2021 and focus our attention on the latest new cars that are due to arrive in the South Africa auto showroom this year. All the major German marks are also expected to release vehicles, with Audi leading the way, followed by BMW, and Mercedes Benz, with at least five new ‘models’ being promised.
The ongoing Covid-19 pandemic has delayed the arrival of countless new cars in 2020 and may do so again in 2021 but based on our list below, Nigeria car lovers can buy from a wide range of exciting cars destined to reach local showrooms.
Take a look at the list below!
2021 Toyota Venza
The 2021 Toyota Venza is a two-row hybrid crossover SUV that’s smaller than the three-row Highlander and largely based on the RAV4. It revives an older name for Toyota that was previously applied to a wagon, but the new Venza sheds any resemblance to those cars with its fast roofline and chromed kick near the rear windows.
Other 2021 Toyota cars
- 2021 Toyota Vehicles: Latest Toyota Lineup For 2021: Prices, Reviews
- 2021 Toyota Venza Pricing, Release Date, Pictures In Nigeria
- 2021 Toyota Hiace Price, Specs
- 2021 Toyota Land Cruiser Prices, Reviews
- 2021 Toyota Corolla Price, Pictures, And Release Date
- 2021 Toyota Camry Price, Pictures, And Release Date
- 2021 Toyota 4Runner Review, Price, Release Date
- 2021 Toyota Avalon Preview, Pricing, And Release Date In Nigeria
- 2021 Toyota Sienna Overview, Pricing, Release Date & Pictures
2021 Mercedes Benz S Class
The new 2021 Mercedes Benz S Class will be offered with two chassis systems: a single-chamber air suspension and the optional E-Active Body Control, which includes a curve function that can lean into corners like a motorcycle. Equipped with E-Active Body Control, the S-class is remarkably quiet, smooth, and soothing.
Other 2021 Benz Car
- 2021 Mercedes-Maybach GLS SUV Price, And Release Date
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Review, Pricing, And Specs
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van Review, Price, Cargo Capacity
- 2021 Mercedes Benz Vehicles: Latest Benz Lineup For 2021 Prices, Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz X-Class Pickup Preview, Price & Release Date
- 2021 Mercedes Benz GLS63 Preview, Pricing, And Performance In Nigeria
2021 Kia K5
Kia completely redesigned the Optima and renamed it K5 for 2021, which makes it consistent with the sedan’s global nameplate. The sedan boasts a bolder exterior and a truly luxurious interior.
Other 2021 Kia cars
- 2021 Kia Models Lineup: 2021 Kia Cars Price In Nigeria
- 2021 KIA Car Prices In Nigeria
- 2021 Kia Telluride, Price In Nigeria: Review, And Specs
- 2021 Kia K5 Overview, Price In Nigeria: K5 Quick Look
- 2021 Kia Sorento Redesign Review, Pricing & Release Date
2021 Audi RS Q8
Audi has made no changes to the RS Q8 for 2021, The RSQ8 seems to be a popular SUV to be tuned and essentially is a cheaper Urus! But ABT has given their limited and insane R treatment to the RSQ8 to create the RSQ8-R of which just 125 will be made to celebrate their 125th birthday. This model is the most extreme offering by ABT of the RSQ8 with exterior and performance mods. ⠀
Other 2021 Audi cars
- 2021 Audi Cars: Latest Audi Lineup For 2020/2021
- 2021 Audi RS5 Coupe & Sportback Get Styling Tweaks With Two New Limited-Edition Models
- Audi Introduces The All New 2021 Audi A3 Sedan With Great Look
- 2021 Audi Q5 Looks More Beautiful With More Features
- Audi Introduces The All New 2021 Audi A3 Sedan With Great Look
2021 Hyundai Elantra
The 2021 Hyundai Elantra compact sedan goes longer in nearly every way: it casts a longer shadow compared to the outgoing sedan, it travels longer on a tank of fuel, it has a longer infotainment screen, and comes with a longer list of options.
Other 2021 Hyundai Car
- Latest 2021 Hyundai Cars And SUVs Price In Nigeria
- 2021 Hyundai Elantra, Reviews, Pricing, Release Date
- 2021 Hyundai Accent Info, Price, Release Date
- 2021 Hyundai Sonata Review, Price, And Specs
- Meet The All New 2021 Hyundai Tucson
2021 BMW 540i
Along with its visual freshening for the 2021 model year, the 5-series boasts a new 48-volt hybrid powertrain, a larger 12.3-inch infotainment system, and upgraded driver-assistance features. The facelifted BMW 5 Series brings an infusion of modernity into the popular midsized luxury sedan of 2021 540i.
Other 2021 BMW cars
- Latest 2021 BMW Car Lineup: Everything You Need To Know About BMW 2021
- 2021 540i Review – All You Need To Know About The New BMW 5 Series
- Meet The Incoming BMW M3 Wagon
2021 Bentley Motors
Bentley Motors Limited is a British automobile manufacturer and marketer of luxury cars and SUVs, and own and operated by Volkswagen Group since 1998. Headquartered in Crewe, England, the company was founded as Bentley Motors Limited by W. O. Bentley offers a modern luxury tech and performance, genteel sportiness, sumptuous leather interiors, and gorgeous wood inlays. Bentley recently expanded into the realm of SUVs with the New Bentayga joining the ranks of the Flying Spur sedan and Continental GT coupe.
- 2021 Bentley Motors Lineup In Nigeria, Price, And Review
- 2021 Bentley Flying Spur: Even More Luxury
2021 Honda Cars
The Coronavirus has affected everyone and businesses around the world, and automakers are no different. But that doesn’t mean that the Honda showroom isn’t getting some love for the 2021 vehicles, and the automaker has shown us some of what’s coming in this 2020 for several popular models.
Let’s Take a look below to find out more about all the latest 2021 cars and SUVs from Honda Motor. Also, Read Cost Of Clearing Honda Cars From Customs In Nigeria
- 2021 Honda Cars: Latest Honda Lineup For 2021 Prices, Reviews In Nigeria
- 2021 Honda Civic Review, Price, And Specs
- 2021 Honda Odyssey Review, Price, Fresh Styling
- 2021 Honda Pilot Price, Release Date: Redesigned Exterior, Interior & Features
- 2021 Honda HR-V Prices, Release Date, And Pictures
- 2021 Honda Accord, Price, Review, Interior & Pictures
2021 Mitsubishi Lineup
The Mitsubishi Mirage is simple and honest transportation but offers few frills, while Outlander and the Outlander Sport SUVs do much of the same on a larger scale. Affordable pricing, a 10-year warranty, and a reputation for reliability are Mitsubishi’s few remaining calling cards. We’ve heard rumblings of a revived Lancer Evo sport sedan, but we’ll believe it when we see it.
The post Latest 2021 Cars In South Africa With Prices And Pictures appeared first on Latest car news, car blog news in Nigeria, car import duties in Nigeria, latest car release.