The hardcore track only Porsche 935 was just being delivered to customers late last year and already another example is going on sale. This 935 is quite unique though as it is fully naked carbon fiber. This particular one also has just 37miles on the clock and is just 1 out of 77 made. Currently Hollmann has it for sale for ₦661,723,050.67 (Six Hundred Sixty-one Million Seven Hundred Twenty-three Thousand Fifty and Sixty-seven Hundred).
The 935 is based on the 991.2 911 GT2 RS Clubsport and is powered by a Twin Turbo 3.8L flat-6 making 690HP and 553 lb-ft of torque to the rear wheels through a 7 speed PDK gearbox. 0-60 happens around 2.7sec with a 211MPH TopSpeed.
- The new Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series
- Officially, BMW Unveils The Fifth Class 2021
- ABT Release 2021 Audi RSQ8-R Limited Edition To Mark Its 125th Birthday
- BMW unveils First Ever BMW iX3 – Fully electric SUV
- Range Rover Velar as 2020 MANHART Velar SV 600
- 2021 Toyota Yaris Cross unveiled with hybrid and AWD
- Range Rover Marks 50 Years With New Range Rover Fifty
- 2021 Toyota Venza Price revealed for US
- 2021 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Pricing, Release Date
- Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series P One Edition only for 275 Hypercar Buyers
The 935 is a stripped out beast with a unique long tail body, sharknose style front end and full on racing interior with a multifunctional carbon racing steering wheel, racing bucket seats and more. There also is a massive rear racing wing and other unique aero bits carved into the all carbon fiber body work.
|Power kW):||515 kW|
|Emission standard:||Euro 6|
|Fuel consumption (urban):||18.1 l / 100 km *|
|Fuel consumption (extra-urban):||8.2 l / 100 km *|
|Fuel consumption (combined):||11.8 l / 100 km *|
|CO₂ emissions (combined):||269 g / km *|
The post The exclusive New Edition of the 2020 Porsche 935 Now For Sale appeared first on Latest car news, car blog news in Nigeria, car import duties in Nigeria, latest car release.