Any Nigerian hip-hop lover must have heard the names Davido, Burna Boy, and Wizkid. These names have become household names and can stir a lot of conversations amongst music addicts. A popular topic of discussion is who is the richest? Davido? Wizkid? Or Burna Boy? Well, if you are one of those concerned about this, we’ve got answers here.
Wizkid Net Worth: ₦7.3 Billion
Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun popularly known as Wizkid had a flair for music since he was a teenager. He even sang in his church choir before he opted for hip hop. There’s hardly any Wizkid song that isn’t a hit, recognized both nationally and Internationally. It’s been reported Wizkid charges millions of naira and thousands of dollars to perform at shows and events. No wonder his estimated net worth is ₦7.3 Billion.
Davido Net Worth: ₦8.5 Billion
David Adedeji Adeleke, who is better known as Davido, is an American-born Nigerian singer, songwriter, and record producer. Davido was born in Atlanta, US, and raised in Lagos. The successful musician was born on November 21st, 1992, which makes him 29 years this year.
He popularly calls himself ‘Omo Baba Olowo’ meaning Son of a wealthy man. But then, whether his parents are wealthy or not, Davido is definitely a rich man. Over the years of his music career, Davido has made a lot of cool dough, his current net worth is estimated at ₦8.5 Billion. That’s a lot of wealth to finance a luxurious life!
Burna Boy Net Worth: ₦5.8 Billion
Burna Boy loves to call himself ‘Oluwa Burna’, but that’s only his stage name. His real name is Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu, born on 2nd of July 1991 which makes him a year older than Davido.
Burna Boy Rose came to starlight after the release of his hit single “Like to Party” in 2012, which is the lead single in his first studio album in 2013 titled “L.I.F.E”. He has always made tremendous progress ever since. His current net worth is a whooping $10 million (₦3.8 billion),
A net worth of ₦7.3 Billion is a lottt of money, enough to finance the heights of enjoyment and luxury of life. Wizkid obviously has the wealth to buy the best cars.
- Hyundai Sonata (N6 Million)
- Mercedes Benz G63 AMG ₦60 Million
- BMW X6 (N11 Million)
- Porsche Panamera N13 Million (Was Crashed In An Accident)
- Bentley Continental GT Speed Convertible: ₦45- ₦50 Million
- Lamborghini Urus (Over ₦101 million)
- Porsche Cayenne (₦18 million)
- 2012 Mercedes-Benz Kompressor (₦9M)
Can you have ₦8.5 Billion in your account and not enjoy life to its fullest? Davido is a no-dulling musician, with such wealth at his disposal, the artist doesn’t hold back from enjoying the good things of life. He has a fleet of luxurious cars adorning his garage;
- 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan
- Lamborghini Huracán
- Bentley Bentayga 2018
- Range Rover Sport 2017
- Mercedes-Benz GLE class 450
- Porsche 911 Carrera
- Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon
- Lamborghini Urus
- Audi R8 Coupe
BURNA BOY CARS
Burna Boy is no shy guy when it comes to flaunting his hard-earned money. He has a fleet of luxurious cars adorning his garage too. Check them out:
- Bentley Continental GT
- Range Rover Autobiography SUV
- 2013 Ferrari 458 Italia
- Rolls-Royce Dawn Convertible
- Mercedes Benz G-Wagon
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class
WIZKID has made tremendous success from following his passion for music. While he met with many ups and downs in his career, it’s obvious he is reaping the fruits of his labour. The award-winning musician has houses worth millions of houses to his name.
In 2013, Wizkid acquired his very first house for the sum of N 68 million. The house is located in Lekki – a highbrow area of Lagos, Nigeria.
He also has another house in Surulere, Lagos which he bought for ₦13million. It’s said that Wizkid also got a house for his parents.
Wizkidd has a 3-storey mansion in Los Angeles, US, which reportedly costs between $10 million and $15 million. Reports say that this house has a state-of-the-art swimming pool. He got this house in 2016.
Davido is a proud owner of 2 houses, one in Atlanta, Georgia, USA which cost him $20 million, His second house is the N140 million mansion at Lekki, Lagos State, Nigeria. This house has every comfort you could dream of. It has two floors aside from the basement, a Jacuzzi, a swimming pool, and a well-equipped Gym.
He also bought an N45 million mansion for his music producer and friend Shinji. Recently, Davido bought his dream house in Banana Island, Lagos, a luxurious house with a breath-taking view which cost him millions of naira.
Burna Boy Houses
As a successful music artist, Burna Boy has a luxurious roof over his head. He purchased an 8-bedroom mansion at Lekki in Lagos, Nigeria. Burna Boy filmed some portions of his new house and captioned; ‘The One And Only Goat’. The house is decked with a state-of-the-art gym and swimming pool.
Burna Boy Vs Davido Vs Wizkid Girlfriend (S)
Obviously, both Davido, Wizkid and Burna Boy do have a rich love for women, as they have been in and out of relationships with many. Besides, for being famous and wealthy artists, they are bound to win the heart of many ladies.
Burna Boy has been in a romantic relationship with the British rapper Stefflon Don since 2019. The Nigerian artiste was recently accused of cheating on his girlfriend with a 23-year-old Jo Peal in the UK.
Davido is currently in a full-blown relationship with Chioma Rowland. However, he has two kids from different baby Mamas. The singer who at that time was involved with Sophia Momodu; a cousin to Ovation boss, Dele Momodu, got her pregnant with his first child, Imade Momodu. His next relationship was with Amanda, a lady who resides in the US. She welcomed her first and the singer’s second child, Hailey on May 9, 2019. His relationship with Chioma Rowland brought him his first son, David Jr.
Wizkid has dated several ladies, some of whom have had babies for him. He currently does not have a wife. The women he has dated includes Sophie Rammal, Sola Ogudu, Victoria Kimani, Hudda Monreo, Tania Omotayo, Binta Diamond Diallo, Tonto Dikeh, Tiwa Savage.
Wizkid Endorsement Deals
Wizkid has secured endorsement deals with top brands in the world, both locally and Internationally. Here is a list:
- Pepsi: ₦127 million for a 1-year contract on his 25th birthday
- Glo: ₦120 million for a 2-year contract
- Dolce & Gabbana: ₦7.2 million just for a catwalk in only 1 Milan show
- Nike: ₦743 million for 5 years
Davido Endorsement Deals
- On April 6, 2012, Nigerian Entertainment Today reported Davido had signed a ₦30 million endorsement deal with MTN.
- On October 24, 2013, Pulse Nigeria reported Guinness Nigeria had signed Davido for an endorsement deal. As part of the deal, He performed at the Guinness World of More Concert alongside artists including other top-performing Nigerian artists.
- In 2015, he secured an endorsement deal with Pepsi rumored to be about $90 million.
- Davido and Yemi Alade in 2015 signed an endorsement deal with Close Up for an undisclosed fee.
- On May 9, 2018, Davido signed an endorsement deal with Infinix Mobile, a Hong Kong-based smartphone manufacturer.
- In 2019 Davido also landed a deal with Pampers as a brand.
Burna Boy’s Endorsement Deals
- In 2016, Burna Boy signed an endorsement deal worth millions of naira with Martell Cognac as the brand ambassador.
- He also became the brand ambassador for telecommunication giant Globacom.
- In 2018, He signed another endorsement deal with Universal Music Publishing Group.
- In 2019, he signed a big deal as the brand ambassador for Star Lager Beer.
Seeing the list of Davido’s, Wizkid’s, and Burna Boy’s properties, it’s almost hard to say who is the richest. But then, from what we have gathered this 2021, Davido still appears to be the richest. However, we never know, the tide can still change. Either of these three artists isn’t relenting, this their net worth keeps rising.
Let’s keep watching.